We are your community Volunteer Center, connecting you to volunteer opportunities through our online volunteer database or by dialing 2-1-1.
- Create a profile
- Use the online system to find volunteer opportunities, connect with agencies, and get notifications as new opportunities are listed
- Dial 2-1-1 to have a Community Resource Advisor help you find volunteer opportunities
- Sharing Time and Resources (STAR) Awards
- Michigan Student Service Award (MSSA)
- President’s Volunteer Service Award (PVSA)
For more information about volunteer awards, contact Jennifer at JVanOosterhout@Gryphon.org
Dialing 2-1-1 is the first step in accessing a broad range of local health and human services.
We work with individuals to assess their needs, determine their options, and provide appropriate programs and services.
2-1-1 can assist with a number of needs ranging from:
- After-school programs
- Housing assistance
- Utility assistance
- Tax scheduling
- Food pantries
- Mental health services
For quick and easy access to community resources 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, dial 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898-211. Our online chat is also available daily from 4pm-10pm.
No problem is too small to connect with 2-1-1!
Volunteer Matching Database
Make sure you find the volunteers you need to help you in your work! 2-1-1 maintains the most comprehensive database of community volunteer opportunities available locally.
- Contains 8,000 volunteer profiles
- Find volunteers when you need them — post volunteers needs for groups and individuals, and get real-time responses
- Manage volunteer needs, hours, and schedules all in one place
- The most up-to-date information available
2-1-1 Database — Information & Referral
Make sure those in need can find your important services! 2-1-1 maintains the most comprehensive database of community organizations and programs that serve Southwest Michigan.
- Contains over 800 agencies and 1,400 programs
- Community Resource Advisors match people with programs that meet their needs by problem solving & pre-screening
- 60,000 community members receive assistance annually through 2-1-1 service connections
- Reports available on agency referrals, unmet needs, referred services, and more